Your home LOSES AND GAINS HEAT in different ways...
Your home’s insulation is designed to prevent heat gained (in the summer) and heat lost (in the winter).
The average household spends more than $1,900 annually on their power bills, according to the U.S. Department of Energy.
Roughly 43% of the energy used in your home goes to heating and cooling it, according to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
As much as 40% of the energy used to heat and cool your home is wasted due to poor home insulation, according to North American Insulation Manufacturers Association.
Your home-comfort system can be harmed.
- Your system is forced to operate far more frequently with poor insulation.
- The additional stress placed on your system can increase the likelihood of breakdowns and unnecessary repair bills.
- Overtime you may be need to purchase a new system years prematurely due to the long-term impact of the additional stress.
Your roof can be harmed.
- Insulation works with your roof’s ventilation system to keep your attic dry.
- Without proper ventilation, moisture can easily form when cool and warm air meet.
- Moisture can lead to warping and premature decay of the wood supporting your roof.
Allen's Air Conditioning installs attic insulation now.
For years, if a client needed to add insulation, we would call the Wesley Burnett Insulation Company. Maybe you know Wesley. Wesley recently retired, and I bought his insulation machine, and trailer. And the most important part… He agreed to share his expertise. He came over and trained my crews how to do it right!
We’ve been doing it for about for a while now. And our clients love it!
And this part may surprise you: I’m not concerned about whether Allen’s is the one to bring your attic insulation up to snuff. I just want you to get it done! If you don’t get us to do it, at least get someone to do it.
Allen's can determine if your current level of insulation is adequate
Give us a call for a FREE, no obligation, survey and estimate, call us at 270-358-3333, 502-348-0221 or 1-800-264-0589.
Attic Insulation Service Areas Include:
Allen's Air Conditioning is centrally located in Hodgenville, Kentucky. With over 15 trucks on the road everyday we are sure to have a technician in your area. Prompt service guaranteed!
Our service area includes Hardin, Larue, Nelson, Hart, Grayson, Bullitt and Meade Counties and everywhere in between including the following cities:
|Bardstown||Coxs Creek Creek||Magnolia|
|Bonnieville||Falls of Rough||Mt. Sherman|
|Cub Run||Leitchfield||Vine Grove|
Call Allen’s Air Conditioning today.