Invest $79 In A Tune-Up For Your Gas Furnace or Heat Pump, And I Will Guarantee You A 100% Profit In Writing. Or I Will Return Your $79 With No Hard Feelings…PLUS, I Will RENEW Your Expired Warranty* On Your Furnace ($140 Value) For The Entire Month Of January Absolutely FREE.
Since replacing your gas furnace or Heat Pump could cost thousands of dollars, doesn’t it just make sense to consider a Tune-up? Especially if I take all the risk, and there is no risk for you.
Let me explain.
A lot of people call me every year after the first “really cold snap” to have their heating checked for the winter. Perhaps you’re one who does that.
When the first “cold snap” hits, my phones are swamped with calls from people who have broken furnaces/heat pumps. Of course, I take care of my Priority Silver Club clients 1st, my regular clients 2nd and new customers 3rd. The majority of these calls are from my regular clients who want their heaters checked. And when this happens we both lose.
First you lose because my technicians are forced to do a simple “check-up” instead of a superior “Precision Tune-Up and Professional Cleaning” just to try and keep up with the calls. Second, I lose because I have to turn down many potential new customers that could help my business grow.
A Better Way.
I wondered if there was a better way. Here’s my idea…
I decided to make a daring offer (that I hope is irresistible) to just 100 people so I can test the results. I am extending a valuable offer to you where you win at least three ways. In return, I ask you to do one very important thing for me….
- I will give your heating system a complete “Precision Tune-Up and Professional Cleaning” instead of a simple “check-up”, that is separated into 15 individual operations. Each operation is performed by a seasoned professional. It’s like having your heater rejuvenated to Factory Fresh condition.
- This same service after the “cold snap” (If I had time to do it) would cost you over $120. But as part of this Market Test I’m reducing it to only $79 giving you a substantial 34% discount. And if you have any additional furnaces at the same location, I’ll do them for only $56 each.
- Now here’s the best part. To back up what I say about this service, I am including a guarantee that your heating bill during the next six months will be at least $79 less (giving you a 100% return on your investment) than last winter… Plus, I will include a complete Parts and Labor Warranty on your heating system for the month of January 2022, ($140 Value) absolutely FREE, if you act now.
Now here’s what I’m asking you to do for me: Call me at 270-769-2727 as soon as possible so that I can schedule your Tune-Up before Oct 23rd. I must be able to at least do your Tune-Up before Oct 30th.
The more Tune-Ups I’m able to do before the really cold weather, the more breakdown calls I’ll be able to take care of after the “cold snap.”
If you are excited and intrigued by the money saving approach my Precision Tune-Up Market Test opens up to you, be one of the first 100 to call and have an appointment made right away.
I’m so convinced you’re going to be thrilled with this service that I’ll give you 6 months to see how much better your heating operates. If you’re unhappy for any reason, I will return your $79 No-Questions-Asked.
The only risk you have is that your call will be received too late. Because once I get the 100 participants, no one else can get the FREE Bonus Parts and Labor Warranty.
If you’re interested in receiving a Precision Tune-Up and Professional Cleaning and complete Parts and Labor Warranty for just $79, call 270-769-2727 now.
David E. Allen
- Carbon Monoxide safety check (gas furn.)
- Fire Hazards check (gas & elect. furnaces)
- Monitor amps/voltage on motors
- Inspect indoor evap. coil for dirt & mold
- Lubricate / Inspect bearings as applicable
- Integrity check on heat exchangers
- Monitor & evaluate refrigerant level (HP)
- Tighten electrical connections in furnace
- Inspect sequencers for burned points
- Check for dangerous electrical wiring
- Test capacitors for proper capacitance
- Check thermostat for proper operation
- Measure/analyze temperature differential
- Inspect ductwork for efficiency losses
- Monitor compressor amps/voltage (HP)
- Infrared camera inspection
*Ask for Details. Client must do any recommended repairs at time of service in order to receive FREE January 2022 Warranty.